Semester 7
Final Grade: A


Contents includes:


Final presentation of Environmental Design for a fictional exposition at a local facility.
2 Assignments


Extra credit assignment: Poster, photographs, and designs for the local charity event Heart Walk Association.


Assignment 1: Poster, photograph, and designs for a local fashion show event Soiree.
Assignment 2: Photographs and designs for a Package Design.


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Duel Shoe Sculptures




I found the perfect paper sample at a local specialty paper store. It was the same specialty paper store I purchased my supplied for the Soiree "Dolly" project.
The red paper has a horizontal/vertical "woven" pattern to it, making it look like fabric. The eyelets and the shoelaces were the finishing touch. Since completion of this project the class instructor has shown me professional work of paper shoe sculptures that others have also done.

Due to the time restrictions for the assignment I was actually working on these at our family reunion. I had a hard time trying to explain what I was doing to curious family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment